International Society of Life Information Science (ISLIS)
The relegation of twentieth century science and technology as mere investigative tools to probe the isolated physical world resulted in the creation of a material-oriented paradigm (framework) devoid of consciousness, spirit and mind.
However, there seems to be an increased awareness about the possible existence of phenomena that related to the realm of consciousness, spirit and mind-phenomena that cannot be explained nor understood in the conventional, twentieth century paradigm.
The International Society of Life Information Science (ISLIS), by gathering collective wisdom of the world, seeks:
We hope that all science and technology researchers and students who sincerely desire to follow the path of positive science will join the ISLIS.
- to clearly recognize and identify these unsolved phenomena using positive scientific methodology
- to solve and understand characteristic and the underlying principle of the unsolved phenomena
- to build up a new paradigm for science and technology in the twenty-first century
- to contribute to the innovation of science and technology and consequently, to the peaceful culture and social welfare of mankind
Any individuals or corporations wishing to support us are welcome to become supporting members of ISLIS.
Main research fields
- Functions of living bodies
- Brain physiology
- Mind body science
- Qigong and qi
- Emission from living bodies
- Health sciences (Oriental medicine, Traditional medicine, Complementary and alternative medicine, Integrative medicine, Psychoneuroimmunology)
- Latent talents
- Mental activity of all kinds
- Parapsychological phenomena
- Extrasensory perception
- Psycho-physical phenomena
- Bio-anomalous functions
Publication of official academic journal
- Journal of International Society of Life Information Science (twice a year,
March and September)
Organization of academic meetings
- Symposium on Life Information Science (twice a year)
- International symposium (every few years)
- Lecture Meetings
Go to homepage.
Last Modified : February 23, 2004
Questions, comments, or problems: